Mission and Objectives
The main purpose of an alumni chapter is to provide an avenue to stay involved with the Fraternity after your undergraduate years. Alumni chapters are chartered organizations and designated by the name of the city, county or region in which they are located. Alumni chapters perform a variety of functions throughout the year, such as:
- Support for brothers relocating to area
- Social events for brothers to interact with each other
- Career, employment, and networking opportunities
- Philanthropy events and community service work
- Support to local undergraduate chapters
How to Join
Membership is open to all brothers regardless of their undergraduate chapter affiliation. Each chapter must have a minimum of 10 or more alumni brothers in the area to form an alumni chapter. Below is a list of our current Alumni Chapters.
- LA/Southern California Area
- New York City
- San Francisco/Bay Area
- Washington DC
Interesting in joining or starting an alumni chapter? Please contact National Board with your request.